What kind of system are you planning on putting it on?
What distro do you want?
Desktops with Win 9x are pretty easy to install, but laptops with win 2k
or XP are more difficult. If it is using NTFS, partition magic will be
required to resize the windows partition. If there is a FAT 32 (Windows 9x
partition) on the machine it can be resized for a Linux install with the
tools on the install cd. I have ISO images shared at //linux_box/mandrake
.
--Brandon