Hey everyone,

Check out http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=TSLUG to see my
progress on our products.  These are not finished products, but works
in progress.  That means you probably don't want to buy them just yet...

What do you think of the font?

Ummm, the bochs logo doesn't come in a high res/high quality format.
Sooo, we don't have a front pic yet.  Suggestions?  I did find a high
resolution pic of tux...

I can't remember what else I was going to say because IE crashed on me.
 I was at the lab.

Nate

PS - If anyone wants to volunteer to give a talk for next week, or
wants to chase someone down who will, talk to me :)