I was thinking Debian, for a few reasons. First is that its what I know
better, secondly it would help users avoid the dependency hell that strikes
all rpm based installs after awhile, and finally it would be pretty easy to
maintain an on campus apt source for it.

(my appologies for the screwy =20 thing in my first message, KDE ate my KMail
config. again. I think I have it fixed now.)

--
Peter Snoblin - http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577/