From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald J Bindner
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:56 AM
To: Truman Linux Users
Subject: [tslug] The Linux Guide

Since the last Linux Workshop series, I have been working on the
guide that we wrote, "Getting Started with GNU/Linux".  I've
converted it to DOCBOOK format, added new sections, done a lot of
proofreading and formatting, etc.

Needless to say, I have read it many, many times.  I would like
some other people to read it.  I would really appreciate if some
of you could take a look at it.  You can find .pdf, .ps, .html
and the source at:

  http://vh224401.truman.edu/~dbindner/guide/

Email me with improvements, or send me (unified) diffs of the
DOCBOOK source if you like.  If you think you'll be contributing
lots of changes, I am keeping it in an OpenCM repository, and you
can email me about getting access to that.

Don

--
Don Bindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>