>From the Mizzou Linux User Group:

Subject: [MLUG] Free Linux stuff coming for next meeting!
Date: Friday 10 October 2003 10:08
From: "Davis, Ryan W. (UMC-STUDENT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Everyone,

Just to let you know, I have emailed IBM, SUSE, Redhat, Sun, etc. asking
for some materials to distribute at our next meeting. Redhat is already
replyed and is shipping us a "Care Package" for our members. Just to let
you know, you might want to attend the next meeting. Adam and I will try
to come up with a fair way to do so (maybe like a door prizes thing were
everyone gets a number). I am in the process of emailing Mandrake, Linux
Journal, Linux Today, Linux Gazette, Oracle, MySQL, Dell, HP, Gateway??.
Well, let me know what you think...

P.S. If you can think of any other companies I can nag for free stuff,
let me know. (OSDN, BSD?)

Ryan Davis
Network Programmer Analyst - Student
IAT Services - DNPS