I tried to install my printer on my linux box today.  I followed what my
book said, but it didn't seem to explain a lot (i.e. where to get the
drivers, etc.) and the printer still does not work.  I tried to use the
KDE printer adding wizard, but it didn't help either, and it doesn't
seem to even be recognizing my USB port (perhaps this is the real
problem, I haven't ever hooked anything up to it before so I don't
know).

here is my printcap file if someone has time to look at it, it is
probably a fairly simple problem.  FYI its a Lexmark Z23, and it is a
USB connection.

Thanks, Chris

Chris Gordon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]