AIM, MSN for me.
-Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nathaniel Green
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tslug] IM poll

I have a question.

I want to know who supports which Instant Messenger protocols.  Maybe
name your first choice and then all the rest, or give a hierarchy, or
whatever.

It seems weird that we can all search for each other's email address,
but have to explicitly ask about IM.  This could be such a powerful tool
for everyone if there was a nice/easy way to get people on your lists.
Sure, it could be used maliciously/annoyingly too, but I think it'd be
worth the tradeoff.

Anyway, I use gaim with aol and msn accounts.
What are your favorite flavors?

Nate