Al-Qaida Statement Warning Muslims Against Associating With The Crusaders And Idols
Jun 09, 2004

All praises be to Allah and peace be upon His messenger, Prophet Muhammad, his
families, companions and whoever follows:

Once again, we repeat our call and send this clear message to our Muslim brothers,
warning against fellowship with the Crusaders, the Americans, Westerners and all idols
in the Arab Gulf. Muslims should not associate with them anywhere, be it in their
homes, complexes or travel with them by any means of transportation.

Prophet Muhammad said "I am free from who lives among idols".

No Muslim should risk his life as he may inadvertently be killed if he associates with
the Crusaders, whom we have no choice but to kill.

Everything related to them such as complexes, bases, means of transportation,
especially Western and American Airlines, will be our main and direct targets in our
forthcoming operations on our path of Jihad that we, with Allah's Power, will not turn
away from.

We confirm and repeat this statement in support of the Ummah (Islam nation), caring
for our Muslim brothers' blood for who we undertake these operations, to defend them,
their religion, honor and lands and to be free from those who disobey Allah's Orders
and continue to live with the Crusaders thereby gaining an evil omen.

We further repeat our warning to the security officials and those who guard the
American complexes and who stand with America and its hired help, who takes up arms
against the Mujahideen for defending for them and their interests such as the Saudi
government and others who choose to support the idol’s regime over the Islamic one. We
call them to repent, separate and to hate idols by fighting them with money, tongues
and arms.

Our prayer to Allah is that we may assist His religion and spread His word and we ask
to be given His enemies. Allah alone is sufficient and the end belongs to the pious
believers. There is no aggression except upon oppressors. Praise be to Allah is our
last worship.

Al-Qaida Organization of the Arab Gulf
19 Rabbi Al-Akhir 1425

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/TcOolB/TM

Memetakan Tumpat dalam IT.
http://edi.bebto.com
http://panduan.7p.com

E-mel web base percuma untuk warga Tumpat

http://tumpat.mail.everyone.net/email/scripts/loginuser.pl

Yahoo! Groups Links