Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-turbine Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ZoltanZidarics:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-turbine/Turbine2/Tutorial/CaptchaService

  #end
  }}}

- if user has not logged in, captcha is inserting into the form. And we need an
action named CaptchaAction to serve captcha challenge images to form. It is a
descendant of VelocityAction:
+ if user has not logged in, captcha is inserting into the form. And we need an
action named ''''''CaptchaAction'''''' to serve captcha challenge images to
form. It is a descendant of ''''''VelocityAction'''''':
  {{{
  package com.zamek.portal_zamek.modules.actions;