Hi folks,

I generated & uploaded a new site

1) svn developer activity is broken

2) is there any URL to show a HTML diff from the changelog report similiar to VIEWCV

3) we have to align the dependencies - see http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/fulcrum/docs/dependency-convergence-report.html

4) the Dashboard report is not correct because some coverage results are missing (yaffi, cache)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
Hi Thomas,

1) I just got the SVN change reports running - it also helps to install the right svn client on a Mac .... :-(

2) out of my head the "security/turbine" stuff but I'm rerunning the site generation with the maven-cobertura-plugin

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Thomas Vandahl wrote:
Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
Hi folks,

I was finally able to make a complete site build of Fulcrum to be found at http://people.apache.org/~sgoeschl/fulcrum/docs/

1) the SCM changelogs are not working so I have to investigate that

Could you check out if

maven.changelog.factory = org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory

helps?

2) Generating the code coverage reports break tests - not sure if this is caused by maven-jcoverage plugin or be running the tests twice. TV pointed out that JCoverage is broken for JDK 1.5 so I have a look at Cobertura to see if it is better

Which tests are affected?

PS: Thanks to Thomas The Vandal for nailing down my build problems

I'm ready to demolish Karthago again anytime...

Bye, Thomas.