From: "Peter Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> When running some targets, I see messages like:
>
> Trying to override old definition of task project-properties
> Trying to override old definition of task update-properties
>
> What is going on in the background and should I care?

This usually happens when an initialization target is called again by an Ant
subproject, like Maven now does with plugins.

This happened with my project too.

Usually it isn't an issue, but can be solved by making the child project not
initialize the tasks again or by using a variable that checks if that target
was already run.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -