Hi,

Back again ;)
I am writing a MavenUtils testcase, for 2 new methods I added to there
(getMavenHome() and getMavenHome(String basedir), which are needed for
IDE integration and properties.xml handling..
I assume reading from user.home, fallback to project.properties in the
current directory (from where the tests are started) and if that doesn't
contain a maven.home I make one up (user.home+Fileseparator+maven)
The problem is that user.home, while running under ant returns the
${user.home} value, which is not usefull for testing.

Is it usefull in anyway to continue writing this test, or should I do a
big sanity test (testing all conditions possible by hand).

If it is preferred to have a testcase, we'll need to seperate the
getMavenHomes in more than 2 methods, so we can test the behaviour
indidividually.

The test will assume however that eg the build.properties is present in
your user.home.

Any ideas are welcome ;)

btw there wasn't a testclass yet for MavenUtils...

Mvgr,
Martin