I think I've just fixed that with a commit of an updated war file. I'll do
a clean checkout and re-test....sorry.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "Vincent

                    Massol"              To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <vmassol@octo.       cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     WarFileTest failing

                    05/29/02 11:20

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Turbine

                    Maven

                    Developers

                    List"

Hi,

It seems there is one Maven unit test failing :

    [junit] Running org.apache.maven.j2ee.WarFileTest
    [junit] Tests run: 11, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.671
sec
    [junit] TEST org.apache.maven.j2ee.WarFileTest FAILED

Thanks
-Vincent

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <