Martin,

feel free to find a way that gump can call Maven, and mark projects as
needing to be built with Maven. This is where things are at after our
previous efforts. The Gump guys (from memory, see alexandria-dev for more
info) got Maven to bootstrap successfully.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Hi,

What is the status on letting gump work with maven? Is it of any use
that I dig into this ? (have them both running here), or is someone else
handling it already?

If I should pick this up, can you give me anything that you already know
regardig the problems or possible solutions ? (have it seen been
discussed a while ago, if I am not mistaking)

Mvgr,
Martin

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <