Von: Colin Sampaleanu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Marz 2003 22:31
An: Turbine Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: xdoclet plugin

Please search the last 4-5 weeks on this list for messages with xdoclet
in the titles. There have been 3-4 threads on the topic.

As per those threads, I would that at this point the plugin brings more
pain than gain, and that you're better off just using raw xdoclet in
maven.xml, instead of the using the plugin...