Hi Colin,

simple question - lenghty answer ... :-)

Martin Poeschl was so kind to upgrade the PMD plugin for MAVEN B8 -
currently there is no release for it only CVS HEAD at maven-
plugins.sourceforge.net. He told me that MAVEN B8 supports a auto-
register functionality for reports.

For MAVEN B7 you have to create a link in the navigation.xml

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl