Hi,

We are at the point in our migration to Maven where we need to segregate the
quick smoke tests for each module from the lengthy tests that can run for
close to an hour. Our idea is that the full test suite would only be run
automatically when a release is about to be deployed or if the user
explicitly asks to run them. So, I have noticed in the project DTD and in
Build.java that there is are integrationUnitTest and
integrationUnitTestSourceDirectory elements defined, but they do not seem to
be used nor referenced anywhere. Are these elements deprecated, new, ??? How
are others separating the module smoke tests from the lengthier tests that
are too cumbersome to run everytime you want to create a jar?

David Zeleznik
ILOG - Changing the rules of business
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ilog.com