Charles,

> Hi, in Maven, we have only one way of specifying
> dependency. In some cases, a project may have
> different dependencies at runtime and at compile time.
> I can think of two examples:

Naive thinking: manage the test sources in a separate project! This project
depends on the production code and on additional required dependencies. Your
production code could depend on the API's of another package, while your
test project adds to that a specific implementation of these API's to run
the tests.

I didn't try this myself, so if you give this a try, pleas post your
results.

Ringo