Hi everybody!

This is the third time I'm trying to send my questions to list (the first
time over a week ago). So if they appears all three I'm sorry.

Anyway, here are my questions:

When trying to deploy (dist:deploy) the distribution on a WIN NT4 server
from a WIN2000 client I get following error when executing:

'C:\javaprojekt2\collaborator/target/distributions/collaborator-2.2.tar.gz'
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]:$WWW_HOME/javaprojects/repository/collaborator/distributions'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

    [exec] ssh: C: no address associated with hostname.

It seems like scp thinks that C: is a server. Any ideas?

The distribution is not containing any dependent jars either. It is
included like this in the project.xml
but no jars are included when executing the dist:build-bin.
<jars>
<includes>
<include>${basedir}/lib/*.jar</include>
</includes>
</jars>

I also have problems with the repository connection when running, for
example maven-changelog-report.
Following error is reported in maven.log:
(I changed user and password)

2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Working
Directory: C:\javaprojekt2\collaborator
2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: cvs
2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: -d
2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: :pserver:user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: log
2003-03-07 14:54:21,894 INFO
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - SCM Command
Line[0]: -d 2003-02-05<2003-03-08
2003-03-07 14:54:21,985 ERROR
org.apache.maven.changelog.AbstractChangeLogGenerator - cvs log: CVSROOT
(":pserver:user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]")
cvs log: requires a path spec
cvs log: :pserver:[user[:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[port]]/path
cvs [log aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

The connection string looks like this:
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/javaprojects:collaborator</connection>

Repository = javaprojects
Modul name = collaborator

I also tried with these:
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:user:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/javaprojects:collaborator</connection>
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:user:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:d:/cvsrepo/javaprojects:collaborator</connection>
<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/javaprojects</connection>

Any ideas?

Best regards,

/Theis.