Teemu Hiltunen wrote:

> I could make UML documents with Word and use word2html but I was just
> wondering whether there would be such plugin.. maybe one that could read
> Gentleware's Poseidon zargo-file and create some nice HTML documents out of
> it :-)

There is an UMLDoc plugin for Poseidon that generates nice looking
documenetation that looks a bit like JavaDocs with embedded diagrams.
Unfortunately you need to buy the Poseidon SE to use the plugin. I think
that you need to pay for the plugin itself too (they have some free
plugins that are in public beta stage, and others that are commercial.)

R,