Kevin Dangoor wrote:
> I got a couple conflicts trying to merge from 1.0 to trunk and it
> looks like test_errorhandling at least has some bad line endings that
> my editor graciously corrected, but now I need to merge. (And it's
> harder for me to know if I just take everything since work has begun
> on the trunk).
>
> So, just a reminder to keep your editors set for spaces and unix-style
> line endings.

Yep I also noticed this sometimes ago but forgot to mention it, by the
way here we get an useful output I think:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Progetti/TurboGears/svn/1.0/turbogears$ svn revert -R *
Skipped 'catwalk-session'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Progetti/TurboGears/svn/1.0/turbogears$ find . -name
"*.py" -exec dos2unix '{}' \;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Progetti/TurboGears/svn/1.0/turbogears$ svn revert -R *
Skipped 'catwalk-session'
Reverted 'decorator.py'
Reverted 'genericfunctions.py'
Reverted 'i18n/format.py'
Reverted 'i18n/utils.py'
Reverted 'tests/catwalk_models/model_list.py'
Reverted 'tests/catwalk_models/model_structure.py'
Reverted 'tests/catwalk_models/single_join.py'
Reverted 'tests/catwalk_models/browse.py'
Reverted 'tests/test_catwalk.py'
Reverted 'toolbox/catwalk/browse.py'
Reverted 'widgets/tests/test_datagrid.py'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Progetti/TurboGears/svn/1.0/turbogears$

it seems those files have been all corrected.

Should I try with *.*?

Ciao
Michele