Jorge Godoy wrote:
> Em Quinta 27 Abril 2006 17:22, Michele Cella escreveu:
> > With 3 lines of code I have a working solution but this won't go into
> > 0.9a5, I need to flesh out some other things before doing that, for
> > example in your code what name do you expect the widget to get?
>
> If I do:
>
>   name = SomeClassOfWidgetsList()[0]
>
> I'd expect it to be named "name" for this place.  If using the name declared
> at SomeClassOfWidgetsList is easier, then I wouldn't bother using the same
> name everywhere.  But being able to override it in a different place would be
> really nice.

That's why you can't nest WidgetsList, at this point the name is
invariable since using a WidgetsList you defined it before, basically
if is_named is True the WidgetsList should not modify it.

>>> class Foo(w.WidgetsList):
...     hello = w.TextField(name="bar")
...     name = w.TextField()
>>> for widget in Foo():
...     print widget.name, widget.is_named
bar True
name True

Ciao
Michele