Hi guys,

during my hacking rampage I've added tabs to our widget browser, but I
haven't committed it, take a look here:

http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/ticket/841

Any css tweaking and TOC help is welcome.

Motivation: the actual widget browser is a mess to use, too much infos
in a single page.

Ciao
Michele

PS
Also (during the rampage) I've removed a lot of boilerplate code from
compound widgets by introducing a iter_member_widgets() method that...
well the name is pretty self explanatory, I'm not a generator guru so
if you see any error or improvement feel free to commit it, this is
nice not only for boilerplate but to avoid copy/paste of the same code
that  makes any fix very hard to propagate.

We should add a note to the changelog to suggest our users to use it if
they were copying/pasting the old code. ;-)