> I've rewrote the 'Defining your model' and 'Using your model' docs.
> Now they should look better XD
>
> http://docs.turbogears.org/1.0/GettingStarted/DefineDatabase
> http://docs.turbogears.org/1.0/GettingStarted/UseDatabase

Great work.

One small point that has already been discussed in the ML though.
*Please* note I do not intend to begin a flame war, this is just a
simple question/suggestion.

I see that you use
----
from sqlobject import *
----

wouldn't it be better to have something like:
in the UseDatabase code
----
from sqlobject import SQLObject
----
and in the Define Database code
----
from sqlobject import SQLObject, StringCol, RelatedJoin
----

My reasoning behind this is two-fold:

first: I personally prefer to have explicit imports of what I want.
But I am aware that this reasoning is a personal preference and can
vary from one person to another.

second: when you are new to python (and even when you are not) it is
easier to read some code and to say: "aah! the StringCol comes from
the  sqlobject module", than to wonder: "ergh! from which import *
does this come from ?"

I think the explicit import makes code easier to read.
When I first started using TG I had a hard time figuring out from
which import * came each item in the quickstarted controller/model.

Regards,

Florent.