Florent Aide wrote:
> Le mercredi 09 mai 2007 à 21:10 +0300, Ori Avtalion a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is very trivial to fix. Can someone please pick it up?
>
> done in r3005

There's two more in turbogears/toolbox/catwalk/__init__.py :D

> FYI the trunk is not advertised as stable... If you want semi-stable
> code please use 1.0 branch, where 1.0.3 will take place.

[This is probably getting off-topic]

I'm not looking for a real stable version. Just one that I can hack and
submit patches for.

Should I use the 1.0 branch for that? Isn't it for bugfixes only?

I think the trunk should be stable enough to run and not have
show-stopper bugs. How else can developers test their changes before
committing?

-Ori