On 6/30/07, Christopher Arndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway, I wish we would have an admin tool that doesn't rely on JS/AJAX
> so heavily or at least works without it.

I feel the same way.  I hate to admit it but when I explain AJAX to
people who are tech savvy I use Catwalk as an example of how *not* to
use AJAX.  :(

I do like the idea of TGCrud[1] though and using it is fairly easy (as
long as you don't have models using inheritance).  If it could get
some fine tuning it would be ideal imo.  No magic, no on-the-fly
generation, it's all there in a neat little module for you to modify
as little or as much as you like.

If/when my workload decreases so I actually have some free time I'd be
willing to work on this but at the moment I'm swamped.

Lee

[1]: http://trac.turbogears.org/browser/projects/tgcrud
--
Lee McFadden