On Nov 27, 2007 8:14 PM, Christopher Arndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have created a patch for ticket #1386 (see ticket attachment) and want
> to commit it to the 1.1 branch. Can someone please comment?

 just by looking at your description I see the purpose and the
interest of this. This is great news. I would prefer you commit this
in the 1.1 branch though because this is quite a big change and could
provoke some breakage during the adjustement period.

Could you make sure you reconcile your changes with the changes Diez
made in the 1.0 branch in his last commit ?
I also realize I forgot committing to the 1.1 branch my monkeyt
patching on the DecodeFilter. I'll need to synch this soon to make
sure I don't forget.

Florent.