william wrote:
> I've switched from MySQL-4.0.24 (mysql-python-1.2.0) to Postgres-8.0.3
> (psycopg-1.1.5) and the problem disappears.
>
> ???? If someone understand ???

Looking at the error messages, it appears that jsonify doesn't know
what to do with the Python "long" type.  My guess is that your change
in database affects whether integers returned from the database are
ints or longs.  Looking at Ian's original jsonify source code at:

   http://svn.colorstudy.com/home/ianb/rule_dispatch/jsonify.py

I see that it does not in fact provide any jsonification method for the
Python long type.  Perhaps someone can contribute one.