Hi Richard,

Great work again, but my personal preference goes to the first layout,
I find it really nice, professional and easy on the eyes.

Ciao
Michele

PS
Can I have a gear like the gold one but gray/silver (the one that
you've already done) and with the TurboGears text (and
front-to-back...) in red/light blue? :D
I'm just wondering how it will fit inside the first layout (nicely
IMHO).