On 12/22/05, Kevin Dangoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes... a "/" on the end. I wonder if there's an easy way to make it
> redirect with the trailing slash automatically...

That shouldn't matter. When CherryPy checks a path, it strips the
slashes at the beginning and end. Here's the docstring for
mapPathToObject:

    """For path, return the corresponding exposed callable (or raise NotFound).

    path should be a "relative" URL path, like "/app/a/b/c". Leading and
    trailing slashes are ignored.

    Traverse path:
    for /a/b?arg=val, we'll try:
      root.a.b.index -> redirect to /a/b/?arg=val
      root.a.b.default(arg='val') -> redirect to /a/b/?arg=val
      root.a.b(arg='val')
      root.a.default('b', arg='val')
      root.default('a', 'b', arg='val')

    The target method must have an ".exposed = True" attribute.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]