On 12/23/05, Claudio Martínez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been checking the source code but I cannot find a way to
> dinamically include a CSS link to be used by the sitetemplate.
>
> I have tried setting self.css, css and returning tg_css from the
> controller with no results.

You should be able to include the <link> directly in the HEAD of your template.

The interesting bit here is that you asked that just as I was about to
make a change the provides another option. Assuming you're using TG
0.9 (which, if you're not, you can just consider this a preview of
coming attractions), you can use the CSSLink widget. If your output
dictionary includes a CSSLink widget, that link will appear in the
final output.

(You do need to register_static_directory at the moment to use this
feature. I'll have to think about that a bit more to get rid of that
step for this new kind of usage.)

Kevin