On 7 Jan, 2006, at 9:16 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

And how to use it? I'm trying with no sucess :-P

In dev.cfg I have tryed:
identity.soprovider.encryption_algorithm="sha1"
and
identity.soprovider.password_encryption="sha1"

I input data from DataController( classsql_class=TG_User ) but the
password is allways simple text :-|

As I mentioned in the initial message, you must manually encrypt the password using `encrypt_password` on the current provider. For example:

    u= TG_User( userId='jeff', displayName='Jeff Watkins',
                emailAddress='[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
password=identity.current_provider.encrypt_password ( 'foobar' ) )

--
Jeff Watkins
http://newburyportion.com/

Computers, they're just a fad.