"Max Ischenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 1. I don't like been forced to write boilerplate code like this:
>     def update_data(self, d):
>         d['headers'] = self.headers
>         d['collist'] = self.collist
>         d['getcol'] = self.getcol
>
> 2. I think using "widget.collist" or "widget.headers" from within
> template is clearer then simply "collist" or "headers". No need to
> wonder where's particular variable come from. And less cluttering going
> on.

I'm not, yet, writing my own widgets -- I may do something like that soon,
though -- but I agree with Max here.  It looks more obvious to what is being
used on the template and the update_data method seems unnecessary...  But
then, I'm new to all this web stuff and I don't know the repercussions of this
change, though.

--
Jorge Godoy      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>