> Some links that could be useful:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears/browse_thread/thread/
> d2979c2fdc937b74
> http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears/browse_thread/thread/
> 82b26e20576efc92
> http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/ticket/490
> http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/ticket/502
> http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/wiki/WidgetsBrainStorming

Hey, please don't look at WidgetsBrainStorming!! :-)
Is totally on crack, I've written it some times ago with no complete
understanding of the widgets API (please someone can remove this crap!
:D).

One of the best place to understand how to use widgets are the tests:

http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/browser/trunk/turbogears/widgets/tests/test_widgets.py

Ciao
Michele