Hi,

try http://trac.turbogears.org/turbogears/wiki/DataGridWidget

and as the widget API is going through some surgery, be sure to let us know if you find anything broken ;)

Alberto.

On Feb 5, 2006, at 9:59 PM, Iain wrote:

Hello,

Quick DataGrid question for the list. I am attempting to embed a
DataGrid widget in my edit page in order to allow the user to modify
the properties of a related list of objects. From the code that I have
seen on using a DataGrid widget in a non-fastdata environment, there
appears to be a bit of "magic" involved in getting data to the widget.
According to the (excellent) DataGridWidget page in the wiki, it is
possible to provide DataGrid with a custom list of objects but I
haven't been able to find an example. I've also tried using a
DataController but since I would like to include other widgets on the
same page this does not seem to be an option.

Would someone be able to provide an example of how to specify the list
of objects to a DataGrid or point me in the right direction?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Iain