I want to see if there other people interests in having setuptools work with portage.
Maybe revive eggs.gentooexperimental.org

if there enough people we can start a movement from TG to the rest of python/gentoo community to make setuptools a std. and hopefully get Guido to make it into python 2.5

any takers? or just someone that will be interested in this happening (and not actually working on it ;)

I was a post on gentoo forums from someone name Jeff is he here too? he talk a lot about tg