Very cool! great work Richard!

Some things:

- I'm seeing (as Karl) the olive background
- On secondary pages I need to refresh the page with CTRL-R otherwise
the side box are overlapping the header
- I suggest you switch to the favicon that we provide with a
quickstarted project that's nicer, a yellow one (like the gear) would
rock but I think such a small image needs to be designed from the
ground up to nicely fit at this size (or if the original gear is in
vector format you can cut details and keep the shape)
- Finally I think that we you're reading documentation or basically
when you're in a secondary section of the site (where the header is
also different) the side boxes shouldn't be there, IMHO they should
stay only in the frontpage since they are taking up too much space and
can become redundant for someone that knows TG and is just looking at
the doc.

Great work again! ;-)

Ciao
Michele