Mmmm, is there a reason you're posting the same *obscure* message on
three different groups of three different framework using with two
different names?

Under the "a" name to the turbogears and django group and under the
"pyne" name on the web.py group.

keep a list of read and unread items
TG: http://tinyurl.com/nus4e
django: http://tinyurl.com/ekzql
web.py: http://tinyurl.com/rxw7y

getting and storing favicon.ico as an image
TG: http://tinyurl.com/gcxfo
django: http://tinyurl.com/jdacd
web.py: http://tinyurl.com/hu2hy

you're just looking for desperate help? or should we just ignore you
from now on?

Ciao
Michele