Thanks for all the posts in this thread, would be vitally useful to me.
Some real novice questions:

- flup is not available? Does it imply we can no more have SCGI/WSGI
configuration?
- As with LightTPD, will SCGI/WSGI be faster compared to simple
proxying in NgineX?
- Any tutorial/guidance on how to configure SCGI/WSGI with Nginex would
help.
- By "This method will not work with the standard visit model...," I
understood that we can still use the identity package, but with
"visit.on=False" in app.cfg. Is it not so? Or, we can't use the
identity package althgether?

Sanjay