Yattom wrote:
The problem is in remoteFormRequest() in ajax.js.  The query string is
built by first,
ajax.js:
2    var query = Array();
3    var contents = formContents(form);
4    for (var j=0; j<contents[0].length; j++)
5        query[contents[0][j]] = contents[1][j];

Then use queryString(query) to create a query string.  On line 4 and
5, parameters with same name are overridden by the last (checked)
value.  I suspect MultipleSelectField won't work also.

I encounter the MultipleSelectField problem you speak of,
and the problem is still there after I apply your patch.

Then I trace ajax.js and MochiKit.js, and discover that formContents()
in MochiKit.js  dose not support MultiSelectField. In MochiKit
document ( http://mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/index.html ) It is
said
"v1.4 MochiKit.DOM.formContents now supports SELECT multiple tags ",
unfortunately it is v1.3.1 in TurboGears.

By copy formContents() in MochiKit.js v1.4 to v1.3.1 and modify
ajax.js,
MultipleSelectField works correctly in RemoteForm.

Finally, thanks to Yattom for show me the right direction of solving
the problem. ^_^

The modified ajax.js and MochiKit.js:
http://orz.hopto.org/moin/BookShop?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=MochiKit.js
http://orz.hopto.org/moin/BookShop?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ajax.js