Hi everyone,

I would just like to announce that TurboLucene 0.2 has finally been
released.

For those of you who do not know, TurboLucene is an extension for
TurboGears that provides a simple API to do full-text searching in your
application. It does this using the Lucene search engine, thanks to
PyLucene.

This release's major feature is multi-lingual support for Czech, Danish,
German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Swedish, and
Chinese, including pre-configured stopwords for most languages.

It is also configurable through your app.cfg/dev.cfg/prod.cfg with
several configuration options and in true TurboGears fashion,
opinionated defaults. :-)

Installing or upgrading is as easy as 'easy_install -U TurboLucene'.

*Note*, however that the API has been slightly broken from v0.1.  There
is migration information at:

http://dev.krys.ca/turbolucene/browser/turbolucene/trunk/docs/migration_0.1_to_0.2.txt

The website (http://dev.krys.ca/turbolucene) has also been updated, so
you can find more information there.  I hope to have a multi-language
tutorial on there soon, but in the mean time, the API are very complete.

Finally, I want to thank Lee McFadden.  I believe that version 0.2 is of
much higher quality because of our conversations.  Thanks Lee!

Anyway, as usual, feedback is always welcome! :-)

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks,
Krys