Hi asm,

Good doc. :)

TinyMCE is indeed a decent way to let used input HTML.  However, I do not
believe it functions well as a validator, as you can still enter any tags in
the raw HTML window, or if you turn JavaScript off.

Combining TinyMCE for UI, with an actual validator (for rejecting/filtering
certain tags and doing the HTML entity to unicode conversion), make a
powerful combination, though.

Hope this helps,
Krys