On 7/5/07, Loucash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And, I'd like to have an access to a score column in my results
> and.... how can I get it.
> When I tried:
> results.fetchall()
> then I have a tuples, but then empty cursor is given to an instances
> method :(
>
> The best solution would be if in Company_m mapper a dynamic column was
> created for score result, but how can i achieve it.

I think the best way to handle that would be to create a mapper
extension that uses the create_instance method to override the
standard behaviour.  You could then make sure that the score property
gets applied if it's available in the rows given to the mapper.

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/adv_datamapping.html#advdatamapping_extending

To get more details on this you should ask in the SQLAlchemy list or
#sqlalchemy on freenode.

Lee

--
Lee McFadden