Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.  I bet the line
>
> SDOUtil.registerStaticTypes(ScdlFactory.class);
>
> will save me :)
>
> The code is available at
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-sca/
> but as Jim just said, it is based on code that is more than 2 months old
> and it seems I need to
> rewrite it completely.

Would it be easier to move this over to Tuscany? If this is a JBI
binding that allowed Tuscany to run in any JBI container then it would
have general applicability and by bringing it over we can help maintain
it as things change (given Tuscany's fairly volatile).

Would it be possible to handle this like our Tomcat integration where in
one case we have a generic J2EE mode which works with any web container
and in another we have a deep integration to Tomcat internals which
provides simpler configuration for users?

--
Jeremy

PS if you're not aware, we're currently discussing whether to stick with
this SDO based config loader or switch to a different one - it might be
worth hanging on a couple days or jumping in that discussion