On 4/25/06, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

Dan also proposed we adopt checkstyle as part of the build process. I
> would like to due this using lazy consensus with the caveat that the
> cut-over be done after the Java One release to avoid disruption and
> give people a chance to adjust code gradually. The checkstyle
> configuration is fairly rigorous and we will need to divide up the
> work to do so by project.

-1 as its not really clear to me what you're proposing and I think some
people may have missed this vote as its hidden away at the bottom of an
email about the celtix binding.
Have you a link to Dan's proposal or a summary of what checkstyle is going
to be enforcing.