On Wednesday 26 April 2006 18:51, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> On 4/26/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > oops! i meant EPL
> >
> > On 4/26/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Jean-Sebastien,
> > >
> > > Just checked with Cliff. CDDL jars are ok both for inclusion in our
> > > SVN and as part of a distribution. So +1 from me.
>
> Although Celtix itself is EPL I think that some of the things that it
> depends on may be under more restrictive licenses (CDDL, maybe one of
> Sun's many binary licenses). I think that will prevent us from
> including a complete (with dependencies) version with a distro
> although we should be able to distribute the extension with directions
> on which 3rd party libraries a user would need to obtain separately.

The Sun binary license allows complete re-distribution as part of a full
product distribution.   It just doesn't allow you to distribute the jars
individually.   Thus, the tuscany distribution should be fine.   We just
cannot check them into the apache svn repository.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer