Hi,

The dependencies to woodstox impl is for the Proof-of-Concept. We can write our own implementations or leverage some indepenedent ulitilies such as StaxUtils.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Dependency on Woodstox

The following classes have a dependency on classes from com.ctc:
./databinding-framework/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/databinding/ xml/Node2XMLStreamReader.java ./databinding-framework/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/databinding/ xml/XMLStreamReader2Node.java

This couples us to the Woodstox implementation of StAX rather than just using the StAX APIs. Is there a way this can be avoided?

--
Jeremy