Does Tuscany, now with Chianti, take responsibility for setting up the
CurrentCompositeContext?

When I last understood the relevant code, at M1, Tuscany was more or less
requiring the host environment to set this up (then CurrentModuleContext).
This was done with Tomcat via the TuscanyValve, for example, (which I'm not
counting as part of Tuscany proper).

I see in chianti that
org.apache.tuscany.core.launcher.CompositeContextImplis setting up
CurrentCompositeContext but I'm not sure what to make of
this.   Is Tuscany already setting up CurrentCompositeContext or might this
be an area in which to propose an improvement?

Thanks
Scott Kurz