I wasn't planning on defining a custom runtime, only setting up a runtime by
passing the information currently contained in the defualt.scdl file
directly to the loader, bypassing the file system.

What I am trying to do is create all the classes and interfaces for the
system in memory, and then pass those to the launcher in order to start the
runtime.