Hello everyone,

The recent changes to the main site included a number of modifications to
the site's content, but the look and feel of the site seems to have slipped
.
I feel In order to attract people into the site and get them to actually
read that content, it needs to be presented in an appealing manner. So I've
started working on addressing this problem.

I've attached a mockup (no HTML yet) of a possible revision to the site. I
tried to take the logo and continue down that line with rounded corners and
a light green theme.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)ClickableImages/attachments/SiteMock%288-11-06%29.png?1155321723.49

Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas.

-David W